by Sonny Piers
Junction lets you choose the application to open files and links.
After installing make sure to launch the application.
Junction will pop up automatically when you open a link in a desktop application. Use the mouse or keyboard navigation to choose the application to open the link or file with.
- Choose the application to open with
- Show the location before opening
- Edit the URL before opening
- Show a hint for insecure link
- Keyboard navigation
- Middle click to open in multiple applications
Changes in version 1.7
27 days ago
Installed Size~22 MB
Download Size8 MB
Available Architecturesaarch64, x86_64
LicenseGNU General Public License v3.0 only
Installs over time
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing