by Red Hat, Inc.
Manage Podman and other container engines from a single UI and tray.
Containers and Kubernetes for application developers
Build, run and manage containers:
- Build images from Containerfile or Dockerfile.
- Pull images from remote registries.
- Start, Stop, Restart containers and pods.
- Easily get a terminal in your container.
- Inspect container logs.
- Push images to OCI registries.
- Deploy and test images on Kubernetes.
Multiple configuration options
- Manage OCI registries; add, edit, or delete registries.
- Configure your proxy settings (work in progress.)
- Configure CPU, memory, and disk of Podman machines (work in progress.)
- Handle multiple container engines at the same time (Podman, Docker, Lima...)
You can also bring new features with Podman Desktop plug-ins or Docker Desktop extensions.
Changes in version 1.0.1
8 days ago
Installed Size~317 MB
Download Size115 MB
Available Architecturesaarch64, x86_64
LicenseApache License 2.0
Installs over time
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing