Track the performance of an investment portfolio
An open source tool to calculate the overall performance of an investment portfolio - across all accounts - using True-Time Weighted Return or Internal Rate of Return.
- Record the full history of your transactions: purchases, sales, taxes, fees, ...
- Calculate performance indicators such as the True-Time Weighted Rate of Return or the Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for your holdings.
- Update historical quotes from a variety of sources: Yahoo Finance, Finnhub.io, Quandl, or AlphaVantage. Alternatively, scrape quotes from HTML pages or JSON documents.
- All data is stored in XML for further processing and can be exported as CSV or JSON.
- Rebalance your investment portfolio based on a freely defined Asset Allocation.
- Keep foreign currency accounts using the exchange rates published by the European Central Bank (ECB).
Installed Size~238.34 MiB
Download Size111 MiB
Available Architecturesx86_64, aarch64