Chat with your friends
FluffyChat is an open source, nonprofit and cute matrix messenger app. The app is easy to use but secure and decentralized.
- Send all kinds of messages, images and files
- Voice messages
- Location sharing
- Push notifications
- Unlimited private and public group chats
- Public channels with thousands of participants
- Feature rich group moderation including all matrix features
- Discover and join public groups
- Dark mode
- Hides complexity of Matrix IDs behind simple QR codes
- Custom emotes and stickers
- Video calls via sharing links to Jitsi
- Compatible with Element, Nheko, NeoChat and all other Matrix apps
- End to end encryption
- Emoji verification & cross signing
- And much more...
FluffyChat comes with a dream
Imagine a world where everyone can choose the messenger they like and is still able to chat with all of their friends.
A world where there are no companies spying on you when you send selfies to friends and lovers.
And a world where apps are made for fluffyness and not for profit. ♥
Join the community: https://matrix.to/#/#fluffychat:matrix.org Website: http://fluffychat.im Microblog: https://metalhead.club/@krille
Changes in version 1.11.2
25 days ago
Installed Size~69 MB
Download Size26 MB
Available Architecturesaarch64, x86_64
LicenseGNU Affero General Public License v3.0 only
Installs over time
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing