TeXstudio is an integrated writing environment for creating LaTeX documents. It integrates editing, building and viewing into a single frontend.
Our goal is to make writing LaTeX as easy and comfortable as possible. This is achieved through a rich feature set including:
- Easy source code navigation: Structure view, links, cursor history
- Detailed syntax highlighting
- Live checking for spelling, grammar, citations, references, syntax and packages
- Innovative table editing
- Clear display of LaTeX errors and warnings (in editor and as list)
- Integrated PDF viewer with (almost) word-level syncing
- Live-updating inline preview for formulas and code segments
- Scripting support
Requires either TeX Live being installed on the system from your distribution's repositories or the TeX Live Flatpak which you can install by running 'flatpak install flathub org.freedesktop.Sdk.Extension.texlive//23.08'