Integrated development environment for Google's Android platform
Official Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for developing Android applications. The IDE is based on IntelliJ IDEA, and provides additional features on top of its powerful code editor and developer tools designed to enhance the productivity of the Android application developers:
- Integration with the Gradle build system.
- A fast and feature-rich emulator.
- A unified environment where you can develop for all Android devices.
- “Instant Run” to push changes to your running app without building a new APK.
- Code templates and GitHub integration to help you build common app features and import sample code.
- Extensive testing tools and frameworks.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems.
- C++ and NDK support.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine.
NOTE: This wrapper is not verified by, affiliated with, or supported by Google.
Changes in version 2022.2.1.20
17 days ago
Installed Size~1.10 GB
Download Size1.08 GB
Installs over time
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing