by Marcus Behrendt
Keep track of your podman containers
Pods is a frontend for podman. It uses libadwaita for its user interface and strives to meet the design principles of GNOME.
With Pods you can, among other things:
- Connect to local and remote Podman instances.
- Easily overview images, containers and pods.
- View prepared information about images, containers, and pods.
- Inspect images, containers and pods.
- View and search container logs.
- Monitor processes of containers and pods.
- Download images and build them using Dockerfiles.
- Create pods and containers.
- Control the lifecycle of containers and pods (in bulk) (start, stop, pause, etc.).
- Delete images, containers, and pods (in bulk).
- Prune images.
- Rename containers.
Changes in version 1.2.2
3 days ago
Installed Size~13 MB
Download Size5 MB
Available Architecturesaarch64, x86_64
LicenseGNU General Public License v3.0 or later
Installs over time
Make sure to follow the setup guide before installing